Francis Warner (1939-1995)
From Biographical Wiki
|Born:||22 Jun 1939 Harbor Springs, Michigan|
|Died:||24 Dec 1995 Fort Myers, Florida|
|Father:||William S. Warner|
|Mother:||Lottie M. Kunkle|
|Siblings:|| Francis Warner|
Petoskey News-Review, January 4, 1996:
Francis Warner, 56, of Belleville, died Dec. 24, 1995, in Fort Myers, Fla.
A memorial service will be held in Harbor Springs at a later date.
Mr. Warner was born June 20, 1939, in Harbor Springs, the son of Willie and Lottie (Conkle) Warner. He attended Harbor Springs schools.
He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean conflict and Vietnam.
Mr. Warner later became employed by General Motors at the Willow Run Assembly Plant in Ypsilanti for many years.
Survivors include his mother, Lottie Warner, of Petoskey; one brother, Eugene Warner, of Harbor Springs; his foster parents, Marvin and Anna Johnston, of Harbor Springs; five nephews; two nieces; one great-niece and one great-nephew. Mr. Warner was preceded in death by his father, Willie, in 1974.
Memorial contributions may be directed to the charity of choice.
Local arrangements were handled by the Schiller Funeral Chapel of Harbor Springs.
 Wiki Pedigree
- Birth variant: 20 Jun 1939 [obit]
- Petoskey News-Review, Wednesday, April 10, 1974, Obituary: Warner, William S.
- Death: Social Security Death Index:
- Francis WARNER
- Birth Date: 22 Jun 1939
- Death Date: 24 Dec 1995
- Social Security Number: 378-40-0813
- State Where Number Was Issued: Michigan
- Burial: Greenwood Cemetery Index, Petoskey, Michigan:
- Warner, Francis
- Age: 56
- Born: 6/20/1939
- Died: 12/24/1995
- Burial: 0/0/0000
- Cemetery: Unknown
- Obituary: on file - PNR 01/04/1996
- Korean - US Army
- Vietnam - US Army
- Patterson, Robin. Box-style family tree on Familypedia