Harold Raymond Robison (1919-1997)
From Biographical Wiki
|Harold Raymond Robison|
|Born:||4 Oct 1919 Fillmore, Utah|
|Died:||11 Aug 1997 Salt Lake City, Utah|
|Father:||Aaron Wayne Robison|
|Siblings:|| Wayne Ashby Robison|
Harold Raymond Robison
Franklin Duane Robison
E Doyle Robison
Richard Ashby Robison
|Spouse:||(1) Maxine Lowder|
|Married:||25 Feb 1944 Fillmore, Utah|
|Children:|| Baby Girl Robison|
Frank Wayne Robison
Eugene L. Robison
Harold Lowder Robison
Julie Fern Robison
|Spouse:||(2) Ruth Mathilde Jarman|
Deseret News Archives, Wednesday, August 13, 1997:
Harold R. Robison, age 77, died August 11, 1997 in Salt Lake City.
He was born October 4, 1919 in Fillmore, Utah, to Aaron Wayne and Fern Ashby Robison. He married Maxine Lowder; she died June 6, 1979. He married Ruth Jarman; she preceded him in death April 13, 1992. He served in the US Navy during World War II and was a Pearl Harbor survivor. He was a member of the LDS Church and belonged to the American Legion. He enjoyed gardening.
He is survived by his son, Eugene L. Robison; daughters, Julie R. Adams (Blaine) and Geneil Vigil (Gerald); eight grandchildren; one great-grandchild; brothers, Doyle, Duane, Ashby and Richard. He was preceded in death by a son, Woody.
Graveside services will be held Thursday, August 14, 1997, 1 p.m. in the Tooele City Cemetery.
T 8/13 N 8/13
Copyright 1997 Deseret News Publishing Co.
- Death: Phone call from Beth S. Robison, 11 Aug 1997:
- Uncle Ray died in the VA Hospital recovery room in Salt Lake after successful heart surgery. He received a blessing from Blain Adams and after prayerful consideration, the life-support systems were shut off. Rumour around Tooele suggests that his heart attack was caused by his steer butting him the chest the day before.--SDR
- Burial: Personal knowledge of Stephen D. Robison.
- Despain, Carrie Robison and Garner, Melba Despain. History & Genealogy of the Franklin Alonzo Robison Family, p. 30.
- The Salt Lake Tribune, Thursday, 8 May 2003, Obituary: Robison, Wayne Ashby
- The Progress, Friday, December 10, 1954, Obituary: Robison, Fern Ashby
- Millard County Chronicle Progress, Vol. 76, No. 40, 10 Apr 1986, p. 11, Obituary: Robison, Aaron Wayne
- The Spectrum, St. George, Utah, Wednesday, 3 May 2006, Obituary: Lowder, Art Whitney