John Carl Spreeman (1886-1970)
From Biographical Wiki
|John Carl Spreeman|
|Born:||16 Sep 1886 Holloway, Michigan|
|Died:||13 Aug 1970 Bay City, Michigan|
|Siblings:|| August Frederick Spreeman|
William Charles Spreeman
John Carl Spreeman
Charles Frederick Spreeman
Ella Emilie Spreeman
Arthur Carl Spreeman
Edith Anna Spreeman
Marie Emelia Spreeman
|Spouse:||Pearl Frances Howse|
|Married:||5 May 1910 Vanderbilt, Michigan|
|Children:|| Alfred Frederick Spreeman|
Eleanor Frances Spreeman
Blanche Irene Spreeman
John Carl Spreeman was born 16 September 1886 in Holloway, Lenawee, Michigan.
His siblings are: August Frederick Spreeman, William Charles Spreeman, Charles Frederick Spreeman, Ella Emilie Spreeman, Arthur Carl Spreeman, Edith Anna Spreeman, Marie Emelia Spreeman and Amelia Spreeman.
John married Pearl Frances Howse on 5 May 1910 at Vanderbilt, Otsego, Michigan.
John died 13 August 1970 at Bay City, Bay, Michigan.
- Marriage Notes:
- Otsego County Herald and Times, Vanderbilt Section, Friday, 13 May 1910:
- ASHLEY: Before eyes of the reading public behold this Pearl Howse will be no more and the wedding bells will ere that cease to peal out their joyful chimes as we hear J. Spreeman and Pearl will be united in marriage on Thursday, May 5th, at Vanderbilt. Sophia Hoffman of Detroit, is expected to be the bridesmaid and a brother of the groom will assist John through the ordeal. We wish them every joy.
- ASHLEY: Mrs. J. L. Howse invited some friends to a linen and glass shower for Pearl Howse. She served light refreshments.
- LOCAL ITEMS: County Clerk Welch has issued a license to John Spreeman to wed Miss Frankie Howse
- Otsego County Herald and Times, Vanderbilt Section, Friday, 20 May 1910:
- ASHLEY: John Spreeman and Miss Pearl Howse were united in marriage at Vanderbilt by the M. E. pastor after which a supper was served at the home of the bride's father. She received some pretty and useful presents. We hope their voyage on the ocean of life will be a long pleasant one. May the troubled waves of life be met steadfast faith in one another and all will be well.
- ASHLEY: Eva Alexander, Sophia Hoffman and Mona Howse attended church in Vanderbilt Sunday evening.
- ASHLEY: Albert Howse has rented his farm to his son-in-law J. Spreeman.
- 1930 Federal Census, Corwith Twp., Vanderbilt Village, Otsego, Michigan:
- Spreeman, John C., head, male, white, 43, married at 23, MI, Ger, Ger, Drayman, odd jobs
- , Pearl, wife, female, white, 40, married, at 20, MI, MI, MI
- , Fred, son, male, white, 18, single, MI, MI, MI, laborer at home
- , Blanche I., daughter, female, white, 14, single, MI, MI, MI
- Death: Social Security Death Index:
- Spreeman, John
- Birth Date: 16 Sep 1886
- Death Date: Aug 1970
- Social Security Number: 383-05-4739
- State Number Was Issued: Michigan
- Death Residence Zip Code: 48706
- Locality: Bay City, Bay, Michigan
- Arnold & Joanne Howse Interview with Frankie P.