From Biographical Wiki
The Biographical Wiki is a collaborative knowledge-base of biographical information. The following articles contain guidance and information about reading, authoring, and participating in the Biographical Wiki community. If this is your first time visiting, please read our Introduction.
How do I do that?
- Color codes – Help translating colors to hexadecimal
- Duplicate tabs at bottom – Help putting editing tabs at the bottom
- Format – Help formatting text
- Icon – Help adding an icon
- Image – Help putting an image on a page
- Incomplete – Help fixing up a incomplete page
- IRC – Help effectively using IRC
- Link – Help creating a link
- List – Help creating a list
- Quickbar – Help adding a link to your quickbar
- Signature – Help creating a signature
- Table – Help creating a table
- Template – Help creating and using a template
- UTC clock – Help adding a UTC clock to your display
- Welcome – Help welcoming a new user
- Vandalism – Help stopping a vandal
You are welcome to browse through the following categories:
- Wikipedia's help contents — Many of the provided tutorials and how-to articles are relevant to our project since we use the same wiki software.